purple line motor mover

Sep 1, 2022
Visit site
My 2nd hand Abbey vogue has a enduro motor mover fitted model em4444 by purpleline the remote and the tool for locking in place are missing. Would they be easy to source? Or should think about another mover?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
My 2nd hand Abbey vogue has a enduro motor mover fitted model em4444 by purpleline the remote and the tool for locking in place are missing. Would they be easy to source? Or should think about another mover?
Is the tool just a wrench with a socket on it, in which case a telescopic wheel wrench with suitable socket will do the job. Wrt the remote there are companies that supply universal remotes, or try Enduro. There was a recent post wrt someone loosing their remote and they purchased another from an independent supplier. Try a search on the forum going back 4 months.

Ps here it is

Sep 1, 2022
Visit site
Is the tool just a wrench with a socket on it, in which case a telescopic wheel wrench with suitable socket will do the job. Wrt the remote there are companies that supply universal remotes, or try Enduro. There was a recent post wrt someone loosing their remote and they purchased another from an independent supplier. Try a search on the forum going back 4 months.

Ps here it is

Thankyou will try A&R

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Ring their helpline or check their web site. They are very good and parts I needed from them arrived within two days. They have a mail order button on the site.

Reactions: Gerry N
Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
The winding handle for the corner steadies is the same size socket as the mover on our caravan, so I just use that , not quite so easy to use without the universal joint, but works fine, as does the cordless drill :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts