query for swift group re;challenger 460se

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Please could someone help me with this query.I have a 2004 swift challenger 460se(the graphics clearly denote this on side of van).Now,my insurance is up for renewal but a valuation is always given for a swift 460! No reference can be found to a 460se model.I have vague recollections of being informed that the "se" stood for "special edition" but cannot recall where I got this info.If this is the case,then is it fair to conclude that the 460se has a different value to the 460? If so,what are the difference between the two?

I know this may sound daft to some out there but I just want the correct level of cover for my van.

Thanks, Chris

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Chris,

Once upona time Swift mde a "standard" and an "SE - special equipment / edition" that came with more goodies, but haven't done this for 10+ years now. The 460 you have is the "SE", so you have both!

Neal

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
So if the the van has more "goodies" then it is logical to assume its worth more than the quote my insurance gave me on market value for a standard 460.I think I will debate this issue with my insurers!

Apr 11, 2006
Visit site
no its does not have any special equipment. from 2000 swift called the challenger SE after the number for no particular reason similarly with conqueror they called it lux or sal. The lux didnt mean luxury like some people thought. It just made the distinction between those with a parllel and L shaped lounges. Chris is right about the standard and special edition however this was in vans in the mid 1990s not as new as your swift

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts