Question to those of you with a PDQ awning

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have the PDQ awning and when you fit it to the awning rail the awning is not folded up in the bag it is out of the bag as the poles need to be inside with the awning you wouldn't get it round the rail. Next to roll it away is easy after your first attempt. I have used mine a few times now and can have it put up in 10 Mins and again all packed away in approx 10 Mins. Hope that makes sense and helps.
we have a PDQ and after the first attemp at putting it away we have no problem. Ideal for winter months as you can put it away wet.

Feb 25, 2007
Visit site
I had some good news regarding my PDQ awning got a phone call from the company today and they are sending me a new canopy free of charge. The guy I spoke to was very helpful can't ask for any more than that.

Feb 25, 2007
Visit site
Update on my awning issue after the phone call on Tuesday 1 brand new awning arrived today Thursday, now you can't complain about service like that "well impressed".

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts