Question

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
I am bored so wondered if others can help with a question.

If you stick a screwdriver in your belly button and turn it, will your bum fall off?

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
a few more

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.

Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?

Do people who spend

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Try it and let us all know, Ive been wondering about it for years but being the gutless b*gger that I am I thought I'd wait until a bored person with too much time on his hands and a screwdriver and spanner from his meccano set would try it.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
What makes you think I have too much time on my hands? Its not like I am hovering on the forum waiting for replies to my posts.

Oh, sorry, it appears I am!

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
The answer is yes Steve but don't try it because it's a ****** to get it back on again.
just think of it this way - it's handy to know next time you have diahorrea you can un-attach your bum and leave it on the loo!!

oh I must stop..... it is teatime!!

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Steve, thats one mouthfull of tea spat at the computer screen!

Too much time on you're hands ;o)
I'm not going to be undoing them Lolly, if Steve isn't seven foot tall by the end of the meet, I'll have failed!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts