Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I suppose this forum will now be quiet for the next couple of hours as both the Canadian GP and England football match are about to be screened. Probably I will be one of the few inhabitants of this island who will not be watching either.

Jul 17, 2005
Visit site
C of Bridgend

That makes two of us, we have just come back from a few days at Hope Valley CC site and have missed the forum banter, so its catch up time.

I think I will have a beer while I smurf

F

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Well i`m banned from the house while both are on. At least I can get a few odds and sods done ready to go away during the week.

Oh and Wimbledon starts tomorrow... what joy!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
To hell with the beer have a single malt Irish whiskey and enjoy it. Hope you and the family had a good time - the weather was not too bad I hope, Now I suppose it is back to work unless you are like me and have taken early retirement.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Im a big football fan, but club football not England...(been supporting and watching chelsea fc for 10 years)...I dont enjoy watching England - not because im not patriotic but because the current manager has turned our lot into a boring, defensive team! the players we have are excellent individually but the manager is about as motivating as a wet flannel. zzzzzzzzz

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I was thinking the same myself, just popped in to see if anyone is not watching stupid football. Hubby was sent out to watch it somewhere else to my daughters.

Nice to see not all are sat in front of the box.

Mar 31, 2005
Visit site
for those who missed the fotball the replays will be on mon-tues-weds-thurs and friday. I agree with Sarah about the boring play i would rather go out and wash my caravan (it is now spotless)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts