R.I.P. II (the sequel)

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Derek

Why on earth would you not want to meet up with anyone that may have a different view on life to yourself? It happens everyday and all that happens is that we all agree to disagree. Perhaps not a good example - but that is how the House of Commons works. Two opposing parties, with totally differeing views on most things debate. But on matters of National importance they come together.

What concerns you (Daventura - said the same incidently) about a meeting? As you say - apart from the obvious noted diference we may all get on very well!

Or we may never wish to meet again. I still feel that as caravanners we would have more in common than our differences.

If you wish to "steer clear" that is of course your choice. But what a missed opportunity. If you think at age 52 I am going to get all hot and botherred - please think again!

I use my caravan to relax and "get away" from our normal commitments for a few days every so often (we look after a disabled relative so cannot go far or for long - so a caravan is perfect to grab a few days here and there) - I would be pleased to meet with anyone from this Forum.

I do not understand why anyone would not? If we can pitch next to strangers and be civil and friendly why is such a meeting as planned something you would want to steer clear off?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Got to agree with Clive for fear of being accused of being one of the clique again. Nothing wrong in differences of opinion or healthy debate. Its not natural to all agree. I realise some people in life will always think they are right and for whatever reason in their psyche cannot accept they are wrong. Thats when its not healthy and turns nasty. Theres no excuse for ignorance and bad manners though.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Is Kanga still breaking rocks? He must have done a week by now, he'll have muscles in his spit. Can't you let him back in MODDY, just keep the ball and chain on him if you need to control him.

Sep 2, 2005
Visit site
Clive, Hi, thanks for the reply. I concede to the fact that it (the meet) should be a pleasurable experience and so will think again about attending when confirmation of the dates and venue are confirmed.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Please let him back. I'll promise not to make any remarks on 4x4's and I'll even say they're really good if you let him back on.

Pete
Is this an open ended offer Stinky, or is there a set time limit?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Well Moddy did say the matter was being looked at and was being thought about. Ummmm just found it "under review". That was 5 days ago though. Now I can hear the cogs turning in Haymarket Towers and powerful decisions are being made at Board level over the deviant Kanga but the penalty of being deported to the colonies will be a waste of time. Why? Because thats where he came from. A fairer punishment would be to send him on a 4x4 mind conversion course lasting 6 weeks. If he survived that he would be a broken man and would be no more of a problem.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
After lengthy consultations at the highest level in Downing Street (155 Downing Street, Bradford), and taking into account the many messages of support from fellow forum users, he's being reinstated today.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
After lengthy consultations at the highest level in Downing Street (155 Downing Street, Bradford), and taking into account the many messages of support from fellow forum users, he's being reinstated today.
here here or is it hear hear

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well Moddy did say the matter was being looked at and was being thought about. Ummmm just found it "under review". That was 5 days ago though. Now I can hear the cogs turning in Haymarket Towers and powerful decisions are being made at Board level over the deviant Kanga but the penalty of being deported to the colonies will be a waste of time. Why? Because thats where he came from. A fairer punishment would be to send him on a 4x4 mind conversion course lasting 6 weeks. If he survived that he would be a broken man and would be no more of a problem.
I thought make him buy a BMW X5 and watch him pull his hair out, but I guess your way is more humane....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So Kanga gets reinstated! Power to the people! That's Democracy in operation. Well done Mod.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts