Ramoska

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Looks like one of those old fashioned things that we used to call a saucepan. Think we'll still be using that method on the hob.

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I've just dug our REMOSKA out and put it on gumtree and eBay if anyone wants one.

We used it once for a lovely roast chicken dinner in the MH, then found the Cadac, so it sat on a shelf.

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
absolutely essential piece of kit for every trip. The others are BBQ, gas grill and electric tabletop grill. Also have a fanned BBQ thingy and cadac but hardly ever use them now. I think for the next trip in the UK I shall take the bread maker - shop bought bread is tasteless and expensive!

Oct 29, 2007
Visit site
We had a Remoska for many years, great bit of kit, but now given to Sister in law & hubby for use in their motorhome, they think it's the best thing since sliced bread!!!! we've replaced it with a slow cooker & an Air Fryer, don't know if that was a good move, but only time will tell!

Having said that the Remoska is a great way of cooking, brilliant way of cooking a roast dinner, soup,cakes etc, without tripping the French campsites leccie supply!

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
Everyone is always so concerned about payload weight......but then I hear that a Ramoska/Cadac/Slow Cooker/whatever the latest fashion is ..... is absolutely essential to enjoyable caravaning.

What do you all cook on at home :eek:hmy:

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
VicMallows said:
Everyone is always so concerned about payload weight......but then I hear that a Ramoska/Cadac/Slow Cooker/whatever the latest fashion is ..... is absolutely essential to enjoyable caravaning.

What do you all cook on at home :eek:hmy:
Don’t forget the pressure cooker. It was always the last thing to be brought out by my wife in our camping days, and of course the car was chock full! There were holidays where it just went and came back unused. But like tins of cassoulet that have almost had more trips to France than me.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We bought a 3 litre Electric pressure cooker 1 .5 kg weight. Great in the winter, but ditched the 4kg vacum cleaner.
Kilo here and kilo there, WOW it all adds up , so beware. Also carefull not to overload the car.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Not going off thread, a friend has just bought his first caravan and has been out and bought almost every concivible item in the caravan shop, he also has two electric bikes, I did mention about weights,
"oh it all seems to go inside ok. And we tow with a land Rover Evoque. " have to work on him.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Not going off thread, a friend has just bought his first caravan and has been out and bought almost every concivible item in the caravan shop, he also has two electric bikes, I did mention about weights,
"oh it all seems to go inside ok. And we tow with a land Rover Evoque. " have to work on him.
:evil: Do remind him about nose loads :evil:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts