rear wash rooms

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
why do many manufactures make fixedbed rear washrooms were you have to walk through the shower tray to use the toilet.i have looked at some lovley vans i would buy if they were the other way round.

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Unless the van was wider than 7'6" you would have to climb over the toilet. There would be no room to walk past. The only way round it is to put a full bathroom behind the bed.

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
Unless the van was wider than 7'6" you would have to climb over the toilet. There would be no room to walk past. The only way round it is to put a full bathroom behind the bed.
this is what i have seen i wanted to getaway from twin axle vans from a storage point of view.

Nov 12, 2007
Visit site
I have seen some 7'6" continental vans where the shower was beyond the toilet. Turning the toilet to face forward seems to give enough space to get past it.

Mar 22, 2008
Visit site
Brian,

I would check out the new vans from Explorer group, i've seen an advert for their new vans, and it looks like the Compass Rallye 544 and the Elddis Crusader Aurora both have the washrooms as you want them, ie. toilet first and shower behind. Advert doesn't give dimensions of the van, but they are both 4 berth, fixed bed, single axle.

Hope this helps,

Lara.

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
Brian,

I would check out the new vans from Explorer group, i've seen an advert for their new vans, and it looks like the Compass Rallye 544 and the Elddis Crusader Aurora both have the washrooms as you want them, ie. toilet first and shower behind. Advert doesn't give dimensions of the van, but they are both 4 berth, fixed bed, single axle.

Hope this helps,

Lara.
thanks i looked at the 544 today on there web site and it looks good this might be the van for me. thanks brian.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts