Recomended site- Pembrokeshire

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
Not long come back from a lovely site in Pembrokeshire. Nolton Cross caravan park, about 5 miles from Haverfordwest, 11 Miles from St. David's. A fairly small site. Main field had 20 or so static caravans in a horseshoe shape some privately owned, and some to hire out. At the side was a large field for campers, and then another field for 15 tourers. We found this one of the easiest sites to pitch up on, lovely and level. There was no shortage of water, 2 vans shared a water point which you didn't have to walk miles for as it was right next to your van. Same with the electric hook up. The family in the caravan next to us told us to make sure we put our awning tie down kit on, otherwise we would lose our awning. Thank goodness we took there advice as it does get very windy being so close to the coast. The owners of the site were very friendly and helpful, went out of there way to help if needed. Only draw back was that the shower block was a bit of a hike and there were only 2, but on saying that there was never a queue. They were always kept clean and tidy, although first thing in the morning it was sometimes a little grubby but i think this has to be expected with the high volumes of people using the facilities and the fact it was high season.
Overall, a lovely site a good base for touring Pembrokeshire not far from places of interest. Would defitnely visit again. we paid £15 a night for electric hook up which we thought was very reasonable.
Andrea

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
there are some nice sites in west Wales , we stayed at a Cl site in a place called Cynghordy near Llandovery , there are no shower or toilet blocks but the road and pitches are all hardstanding surrounded by grass with 16 amp hook up to all pitches , there is also a pond on site which is about 8 feet deep in places which is crammed with carp , which will eat a loaf of bread in seconds , pitches are £11.00 per night summer and winter , and you only pay for the pitch no matter how many people ,the site is called Cwmcuttan ,just type that in your web browser and it should come up with all the details , another i site i reccomend is Dolbryn caravan park Newcastle Emlyn . www.dolbryn.co.uk

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts