Recommend a 2 berth caravan

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Wait till you get on site; everyone was so helpful when we started and still are-I broke my foot and we were struggling to get the awning up with me on crutches; chap came across and helped my wife-and whereever you go what ever you forget-bottle opener early on for eg, someone will help. Caravanners are a great bunch in general.
Good recommend for caravanners in general JezzerB - nice one 🤗😁

Reactions: JezzerB
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Garry, glad to help.

I agree with Jezzer B in that anyone who has a problem will normally get help even, when as once in our case it was just a corkscrew. More serious last year we had an awkward pitch and I was using the motor mover to get it on, when the thing stopped working. The man in the caravan opposite was only too pleased to help push it into place. That one was my fault as the batteries had expired, but it did not show until we were half on the pitch.
We have pushed other peoples caravan for them, lent the tin opener and the Calor Gas spanner as a matter of course. Not sure when we will get away to see this again though.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi Garry, glad to help.

I agree with Jezzer B in that anyone who has a problem will normally get help even, when as once in our case it was just a corkscrew. More serious last year we had an awkward pitch and I was using the motor mover to get it on, when the thing stopped working. The man in the caravan opposite was only too pleased to help push it into place. That one was my fault as the batteries had expired, but it did not show until we were half on the pitch.
We have pushed other peoples caravan for them, lent the tin opener and the Calor Gas spanner as a matter of course. Not sure when we will get away to see this again though.
How good is that Raywood. Yes you're last comment is right but with everyone trying to do their bit the situation may ease. Roll on vaccination for everyone's benefit I think 🤗😷

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts