Recovery - For caravan only

May 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi there

I have been advised by a friend that I need to get cover for if my caravan breaks down. I already have recovery for my car but I need recovery for the caravan incase it is the cause of the break down and If I need to leave it to be towed while I drive myself home.

Any company names for me to contact would be really helpful.

Apr 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi Elaine,

Have you considered Green Flag, offered by the Caravan Club. This covers car and caravan recovery. They will take you to your destination and possibly bring you home if you are going away on holiday at the time of breakdown.

You will have to be a member though.

Worth looking into, though.

Ron.

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi Elaine,

the Caravan Club "Mayday" recovery is through Green Flag, we would thoroughly recommend it when you are looking to renew your car breakdown cover.

Wendy

Jun 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi Elaine , like the others I can reccomend the CC Mayday with green flag, I was unfortunate to break down on the way to Chatsworth CC site , they arrived within the hour , took car and caravan to site ,helped me pitch van , then took my car back to my home town dealer for a new gearbox , then came and brought my caravan home when my weekend had ended .

Baza

Jun 26, 2005
Visit site
Sorry Angela you do ,copied this from CC website

Mayday is exclusive to members (almost 100,000 members' vehicles are already covered by this scheme) and cover starts at just

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts