Reich Motor Movers

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am changing from a twin axle to a single axle caravan in March 2005 (a Bessacar 525SL). I intend to fit a motor mover, Reich or Powrtouch. I can find numerous references to Powrtouch, but almost none for Reich. Has anyone got experience of a Reich Mover, and is it Good or Bad?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dave, perhaps the lack of Reich answers is a guide - I have a Powrtouch, 5yr guarantee, fit on drive or DIY - what more could you want ?

Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Hello DaveC. I have a Reich fitted to my Bailey Senator(1500kg) and it is excellent. I have had no probs whatsoever.They have a website: www.reich-web.com

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Paul, I was very interested in the Reich but my family-owned caravan dealership, where I have always had good advice, said they have had to weld a number of them. I was also interested in the Powrtouch, because of the 5 year warranty, but I have seen a number that were quite rusty so I have gone for the Truma. Time will tell!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dave....We have a Reich Mover and are absolutely delighted with it.Because we were so pleased,our friends also went and bought one and are equally delighted.Reich does have a web site which is useful...they are based in Staffordshire.Hope this is of use to you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dave

I had a Reich Motor Mover fitted to my Carlight (1500kgs) single axle about 18 months ago. I have soft start and able to engage from either side with a single wind-on.

It is brilliant, it takes the caravan up the drive slope, round a bend into the garden and nose forward to next door neighbours fence.

Would not be without it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dave. My neighbour has a Reich single axle mover. No problems, good power for uphill work when necessary. Has had it fitted to three different caravans over last five or six years.

Contact Lela_draper@yahoo.co.uk who is an agent for Reich and very helpful. Regards Ian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
i have one on my bailey senator vermount, 1030/1330kg. it is a fine tool, one which i will never go without again. i compared both types against each other, from a engineering point of view the riech is better made, however it comes with only 2 years warrantry, the touch has 5 but then you my need to claim on it?. as for moving a twin axle, providing you are not going up steep inclines it should be ok

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts