Review on Bailey Unicorn

Feb 13, 2006
Visit site
Good review on the Unicorn in this months magazine but why no mention of the stone dents that everyone is going on about? Seems like an ommission to me or don't you want to upset Bailey?

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Bailey have recognised the problem with stone damage and the Alu-tech front panel. You will notice that all new vans irrespective of the model range now have three thick clear plastic panels fitted to the lower front alu-tech panel. This confirms the reaction of Bailey to all of the problems suffered by the early purchasers of these vans. Unfortunately, I suspect, they must still pay to repair the damage .
Just goes to confirm my view 'encourage and welcome innovation', just don't be too eager to spend your money until its well tested!!!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
JohnKS said:
Good review on the Unicorn in this months magazine but why no mention of the stone dents that everyone is going on about? Seems like an ommission to me or don't you want to upset Bailey?

The stone dent and chip damage experienced by owners of earlier Pegasus models shouldn't happen on newer models because of the new protective bumpers.
The damage was definitely mentioned in respect of earlier models because I remember a Practical Caravan magazine article about fitting good mudflaps to towing vehicles to try to prevent the damage. I'm not sure about Bailey being upset but I know that the damage and the cost option post purchase 'fix' from Bailey upset some owners of models affected.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts