Reviews for Le Septentrion Camping at Brulon

Nov 26, 2005
Visit site
Excuse me for my first topic errors. We are collecting our caravan from storage in France and Brulon (Sarthe) seems handy for us to organise it before moving on. It is in the ACSI book but not Camping Cheques this year but I can't find any reviews on it anywhere. Have any of you campers been there and if so what did you think of it?

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi - I'm sorry I can't help with reviews, and have looked everywhere for one!

However, we store our caravan in France, and all we really need for our first 'set-up' overnight stop, is flat pitches, dry ground, and a decent toilet block. Anything else is a bonus, and Septentrion looks to have more to offer. We have a minimal set up on our first night - level, steadies down, hook-up in, kettle on! Then unload into the van and put everything away. We have a home made meal thawing on the way, ready to heat up - usually a simple one pot thing like a casserole. We eat and then pop out to the nearest supermarket for fuel and a bottle of two - back home, open the bottle (or two), have a stroll around the site, and then an early night.

We like an early start in the morning, so no aquaroll to put away, etc., we just use the site facilties, unhook, steadies up, and we're off! If we can get off before the first of the Dutch leave we're well pleased with ourselves (we don't manage that very often!).

When you come back please add a review somewhere, and let us know what it was like!

Nov 26, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for trying Val, I usually do similar to your routine but have given up trying to beat the dutch away. We can't get off before about nine a.m. The secret I found is don't check wheels and tyres, don't check caravan lights and car electrics work, don't check anything in fact, just hook up and go. Can I just say that that doesn't mean ALL dutch campers. Thanks again, I might find somewhere else to stay.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts