Ripley Caravan Park or Rudding Holiday Park

Jun 22, 2005
Visit site
Hi Everyone - Happy New Year to All

Coming from West Coast of Scotland to Harrogate early April and thinking about above sites. Have two daughters (12 & 9) requiring some sort of entertainment and a dog. Any comments about the above sites or suggestions most welcome.

Thanks, Ashley

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I have been to Ripley CP albeit a while ago then it was a nice site with fishing lake and indoor swimming pool and was handy for Ripley Castle,Fountains Abbey,Bolton Abbey and Harrogate itself.

Sep 8, 2006
Visit site
Hi, we stayed at Rudding Park September 2007 and found the park exeptional. It has lovely grounds to walk your dog (we have a spaniel he loved it), it has a swimming pool, duck pond, playpark (in the pub grounds), pub which also serves good. We stayed on a super pitch which had it's own hedges and picnic table. Facilities very clean. There is a Sainsburys less than 1 mile from the site.The site is situated away from any housing or industrial estates. There is a bus stop at the top of park entrance which can take you directly into Harrogate city centre cost approx

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
We go to Rudding Park regularly and have never been disappointed. The 'Supersites' are very good but if they are booked up you can get a hard standing pitch with waste and water. The grass pitches look very good also, always well maintained and tidy

Jul 19, 2007
Visit site
It's everything the other folk say and more. I've been there many times and have recommended it to others. I only wish it was closer to home so it could be a weekend destination. Three and a half hours drive is just that little bit to far!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts