Riverside caravan park Plymouth

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Not too close to housing estate. The estate is on a private road and not much change from 1 mil each house up there. 30/40 foot fir trees around that part of the site too. Havent been for a couple of years, not the best site weve been too but its ok. Toilet blocks a bit old and in need of updating but as I said it was a couple of years ago. Great for Plymouth city and the moors though.

Have a good time

Kevin

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
to rob and lynn and woofers,would love to know what you think of Riverside, Plymouth. We used it for about 18 yrs when we had dogs but have not been on it for about last 5yrs.Used to be a fantastic site when we first started using it.

My E mail is alan.brooksbank@googlemail.com

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
to rob and lynn and woofers,would love to know what you think of Riverside, Plymouth. We used it for about 18 yrs when we had dogs but have not been on it for about last 5yrs.Used to be a fantastic site when we first started using it.

My E mail is alan.brooksbank@googlemail.com
havn't actually stayed there but the in laws live in leigham so we had a look and decided against it's in need of upgrading plus when we went last summer everyone seemed to be crammed in like sardines not to our liking at all the estate actually overlooks riverside takes about 5 minutes to drive up

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts