riverside park

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I stayed there a couple of years ago and as Klarky says, you wouldn't know the plant was there.

Its a well maintained site with statics, touring statics and all are neat and tidy. There is a pleasant walk along the river to lower Bentham and back which passes a trout farm.

Its also a good base to tour west yorkshire etc. The road to the site has a narrow turn in Higher Bentham and the approach roads need some care over some narrow bridges but all in all, a nice site.

Brian

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
Mike Mc

On Klarkys say so we went to have a look round Riverside this last Sunday,what a beautiful site,immaculately kept,spacious pitches and wonderful scenery.

I was looking for the sewage plant as like you had seen it on Google Earth but despite walking around and also down the river bank into Low Bentham could neither see nor smell it,so dont let the map put you off

Gill

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Mike Mc

On Klarkys say so we went to have a look round Riverside this last Sunday,what a beautiful site,immaculately kept,spacious pitches and wonderful scenery.

I was looking for the sewage plant as like you had seen it on Google Earth but despite walking around and also down the river bank into Low Bentham could neither see nor smell it,so dont let the map put you off

Gill
pleased you likes it,one of the nicest sites weve been to,will be going back for sure sewage works or not

TRENDING THREADS