Roscoff Supermarkets

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are due to travel to Benodet end of June, and after reading about foodstuffs that we cannot take we are thinking of visiting supermarket on arrival in Roscoff, We are due to arrive on a Sunday morning, google says Le Clerc will be open, does anybody know whether the car park will be accessible with caravan on the back please, or are there alternatives you would recommend.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We are due to travel to Benodet end of June, and after reading about foodstuffs that we cannot take we are thinking of visiting supermarket on arrival in Roscoff, We are due to arrive on a Sunday morning, google says Le Clerc will be open, does anybody know whether the car park will be accessible with caravan on the back please, or are there alternatives you would recommend.
I’ve seen motorhomes throughout France in supermarket car parks , so a caravan shouldn’t have problem. They are more relaxed than over here. You could look on Google Earth and they may even have leisure vehicle bays. Street View works in France too.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
We aways travel to our site at Pors Peron from Roscoff after arriving on the morning Ferry. Not too far from Benodet so only a three hour trip really. After setting up we drive to the local SuperU and shop. Plenty of time

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ferrodo
My concern is that we are landing on Sunday morning, and not due on site till afternoon and risk of shops local to site not being open.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I understand what you are saying but we arrive on site before midday, never had a problem getting on. Then we site the van set up power and water. Then off to buy essentials (wine, beer, wine, prawns, wine) the supermarkets stay open until 5 on a Sunday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts