Ross Park,Devon

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
One of the best parks in the UK. Lots of hardstandings set in a wonderful "garden". Very good facilities all round plus very tasteful small bar and resturant. This is very tasteful and not the usual noisy set up. There is also a great tropical conservatory. Very good separate tent field. Great location to visit the coast - Totnes; Torquay etc. I would rate this park 10/10

May 29, 2006
Visit site
I have been to Ross Park twice now for a week each time and the site is perfect. I could not fault this site in anyway the pitches are a good size with hedges between them, wonderful restaurant that is reasonably priced, immaculate showers, good shop, very helpful and friendly owners. This site is in a good area with lots to do. Whilst there we checked out Dornafield and Woodville which are just up the road but would always go back to Ross Park. Definately recommend this park as one of the best I have stayed and I have been to quite alot! Regards Mandy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The reports I have seen on Dornafield have not been good
I have stayed on Ross park about 4 times and Dornafield 3 times in the last 4 years and have found both to be excellent. I would not want to get into which site is best as both are very good and offer high quality, excellent facilities and great customer care. They are slightly different but that is a good point and it does make a break to stay on either site.

I would disagree in that Dornafield has some poor reviews - all reviews of both site are very good and support my comment the this area (Newton Abbot) has 2 really top sites - Try both and you will not be disappointed

TRENDING THREADS