rossetta Caravan park

Oct 18, 2006
Visit site
I have last week discovered that this park in peebles has recently changed hands, and the prices have shot up, this time last year i could pay £11 pn single occupany but now they say new owner ship means i now have to pay full price for going on my own which is £20pn, but if you go 6 miles south to innerleithen there is a small site with around 20 pitches for £12pn. And there is no trouble with tv signal and the sunshines.

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Andrew,

I would only hope that if the site ownership has changed,that they will do major refurbishment.We went to look at it last year and were disappointed with what we saw.Wouldn't have chosen to stay there.

Maureen

May 13, 2006
Visit site
Hi Andrew,

Re Maureen's comments, nor would I!

Years ago I drove into the Innerleithen site and straight back out - but perhaps it has improved since then.

Rob S.

Jul 22, 2005
Visit site
Andrew we have been going to Crossburn for over 12yrs and i have to agree that the toilets were not up to much, however last year they built a brand new and modern toilet block which is very good. They have made some improvements to the site too. We love Peebles, as a young family there are lots of things to do and places to go. Dare i say it we even take a ball with us (to play at the park in the town!)

Jan 12, 2007
Visit site
Yvonne,

Until lasy year we visited this site 2 or 3 times a season as we like Peebles.

Last year we did not go due to the gradual deterioration of the toilet blocks.

Have they refurbished both toilet blocks and how do these compare?, always felt the smaller block between the main touring park and the statics was the better of the two.

Would like to give the site another go as it is getting near impossible to book the Caravan Club site at Melrose.

Oct 18, 2006
Visit site
The shower block in rossette was not that great, i did take a look at crossburn on saturday, every expensive shop, i was looking at aquaroll covers and they were charging

Jul 22, 2005
Visit site
the shop at Crossburn is on the expensive side but i think its there for convenience (if you break something and it cant wait to you get home for the repair)the toilet block would pass the CC standard, also they have a workshop and the chaps that work there have helped me out on more than one occasion and always with a smile so as parks go yes we like it even better now the loos have been fixed

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts