Route from Blois to 4 Vents near Paris

Jul 22, 2006
Visit site
I need your help please with a route from Blois to the 4 vents near disneyland paris, I really do not want to go around the edge of paris is possible I will do a couple of routes with Michelin but would appreciate some help please. After staying at the 4 vents we will then be going to Les Aulnes camp site just past Abbeyville and would also appreciate a route from 4 vents up to the Abbeyville area. This will be in August with our 5 year old grandchild so I should imagine the roads will be very busy.

Many thanks

Angela.

Dec 5, 2006
Visit site
Angela

Follow the A10 autoroute almost to Paris the take the N104 towards Evry, briefly join the A6 south for one junction then turn left onto the N104 again to the A4 then follow the signs for disney this route will avoid the Paris ring road and the "Parisiens".

To go to Abbeville head for Paris on the A4 to Torcy then go north on the A104 to the A1 and this is where the memory gets foggy, either go north on the A1 and rejion the N104 or the A104 becomes the N104 and carrys on, anyway then you join the D301 which leads on to the A16 that goes direct to Abbeville via Amiens. The roads for the most part are dual carriageway and of good quality. I would recommend getting the yellow michelin map book of France its a large scale and well worth the money! Enjoy.......

Jul 22, 2006
Visit site
Angela

Follow the A10 autoroute almost to Paris the take the N104 towards Evry, briefly join the A6 south for one junction then turn left onto the N104 again to the A4 then follow the signs for disney this route will avoid the Paris ring road and the "Parisiens".

To go to Abbeville head for Paris on the A4 to Torcy then go north on the A104 to the A1 and this is where the memory gets foggy, either go north on the A1 and rejion the N104 or the A104 becomes the N104 and carrys on, anyway then you join the D301 which leads on to the A16 that goes direct to Abbeville via Amiens. The roads for the most part are dual carriageway and of good quality. I would recommend getting the yellow michelin map book of France its a large scale and well worth the money! Enjoy.......
Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Angela

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts