Route to Magny-Cours avoiding Periferique.

May 18, 2006
Visit site
We will be travelling from Zeebrugge to Neveres near Magny-Cours in August. We usually go around the Periferique, but after a few posts on here we decided to try an alternative route. I appologise for the detail in the post and you might need your French maps to follow it:) but here goes:-

A1 to Senlis

N330 then pick up the N2

Onto the A104 and at Torey pick up the N104

Onto the D606 to Melun

Pick up the D606 to Fontainbleau

Onto the D607 and pick up the A6 at Nemours

Then onto the A77 to Neveres.

Anyone done this route? or can you suggest an alternative?

Thanks.

Graeme.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We used to do some of your route (but avoiding Fontainbleau, sticking to the N104 round to Evry, then down the A6 to Nemours, then A77 to Nevers, but for the last few trips through France we've done Calais/Abbeville/Rouen/Evreux/Dreux/Chartres/Orleans - then you could do Gien/Nevers. We found the stretch down to Senlis very boring, somehow, and I think it cost us 26 euros last time we used that route, so we looked for an alternative. The above route can be done toll-free for most if it, and the top section is much more interesting than the Senlis route but it's obviously a bit further.

May 18, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Val, I think the N104 to Evry looks a good route. I was not sure how to get from the A104 onto the A6 then onto the A77, but your route loks good.

Thanks.

Graeme.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts