Rover 75 Diesel

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Whist there may be a few problems my local dealer is selling of Diesel Rover 75s for a song. Has anyone towed with one of these. I tow a Pageant.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
...and I've still got 18 months warranty being honured by my dealer on my 75 CDTi. Money well spent, but i'll have to run it into the ground it will have no re-sale value at all !

Apr 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi I bought one three months ago when the panic set in , i bought a tourer auto for a song the car is great half the price of a BMW with a BMW engine ! I have only towed locally so far but am taking it from Herts to Cornwall in summer full of confidence I tow a bailey ranger which stability wise is a dream it probably could do with a bit more power but it will only strugle on the worst of hills . The nose weight is 100kg and max towing is 1600kg more than enough ! Good luck if you buy its a very nice smooth quiet ride

Apr 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi I bought one three months ago when the panic set in , i bought a tourer auto for a song the car is great half the price of a BMW with a BMW engine ! I have only towed locally so far but am taking it from Herts to Cornwall in summer full of confidence I tow a bailey ranger which stability wise is a dream it probably could do with a bit more power but it will only strugle on the worst of hills . The nose weight is 100kg and max towing is 1600kg more than enough ! Good luck if you buy its a very nice smooth quiet ride
I thought I should also mention the cost of tow bars , a Rover dealer will charge over

Jan 13, 2006
Visit site
...and I've still got 18 months warranty being honured by my dealer on my 75 CDTi. Money well spent, but i'll have to run it into the ground it will have no re-sale value at all !
Hi Neal,

I have just purchased a 2002 R75cdt auto tourer with a view to tow a caravan. Are you still happy with the car have you still got the same opinions about towing or have you had any problems?Please give me your experiences with the Rover good or bad as i intend to use mine a lot this year towing down Devon.

cheers,

chaz.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts