Rowston Holiday Park Tenby

Mar 30, 2007
Visit site
Hello everyone, My family and i are going to Rowston Holiday Park near Tenby this easter, has anybody stayed there? if so, whats it like.

Feb 27, 2007
Visit site
Hi Julie we stayed there for 2 nights last year, its quite a small park, the owners were very friendly and helpful, If I remember rightly there is a games room and launderette, the shower and toilet facilities were very clean, there is quite a long walk to the beach, but the beach is lovely and clean. There is a shop jut opposite the entrance on the right and a pub also to the right of the site which offers very good food. Hope this helps a bit Hilary

Mar 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi Julie we stayed there for 2 nights last year, its quite a small park, the owners were very friendly and helpful, If I remember rightly there is a games room and launderette, the shower and toilet facilities were very clean, there is quite a long walk to the beach, but the beach is lovely and clean. There is a shop jut opposite the entrance on the right and a pub also to the right of the site which offers very good food. Hope this helps a bit Hilary
Hello Hillary,thanks for your reply. Just to let you know that i have just got back from Rowston in Tenby, because i have to work tonight (worst luck), but we really enjoyed our stay except for a problem with the electric suppl, (it kept tripping), other than that we had a lovely time and lovely weather. Thanks

Julie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts