Santander

May 11, 2016
Visit site
My wife and I are sailing to Santander in July with our caravan, together with friends - 3 caravans in total. We arrive in Spian around 6.30pm and are travelling to Beau Rivage, Navarrenx. We're not booked in there till the next day, and are looking for a site no more than an hour or so from Santander, and not far off the A8. We've tried many sites, but all require a minimum of 7 nights in high season. Can anybody suggest somewhere please? What about service stations etc. Been to France many times but our first time in Spain. Thanks.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried Camping SomoParque?

Not with caravan but HGVs we used to saty on the docks, but I understand they put a stop to that. Theother place we stayed was the industrial Zona France which I wouldnt recommend to genteel folk. Santander isnt the best place for overnighting and the Guardia love playing games.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Just thinking, depending which route you are intending to take, if you are going to go North on the motorway before cutting east, you could stop at the old customs post at Irun, plenty of space up there and they will leave you in peace. Can be noisy though with the trucks.

A half mile north of the border is Aire d'urrugne. I have stayed overnight there a few times in the past. Cant think it will have changed much.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts