Satelliteforcaravans website closing

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Just a note for anyone interested in setting up satellite tv in their caravan or even just wanting to refresh their knowledge in the matter, that David Sullivan is closing his very informative website in the very near future. Must admit I have found it to be a valuable source of info and doubt if I would have even attempted setting up the satellite dish if it wasn't for his website. Wish David all the best in his belated retirement.
www.satelliteforcaravans.co.uk

Sep 11, 2005
Visit site
That is a shame that David's site is closing down as without his expert advice my dish would have ended up over some hedge many years ago, his help and advice was second to none, and I wish him all the best for the future

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
David Sullivan is the man who gave me confidence 18 years ago to go mobile with my sky box and max view dish.
Never looked back.
There must be thousands out there who have benefitted who could perhaps take over?
Well done David.
IMO it's worthy of a Knighthood B)

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
David has helped me a great deal with his website both at home and in my caravan.
I live 33miles from central London........but that does not stop me living in a TV reception black spot.
Before digital came along reception was dreadful even though I had a 20ft mast bolted to the side of my two storey house.
He showed me how to get Sky Satellite TV for an investment of £100 and a £20 viewing card and no monthly fee.
Bingo.....crystal clear reception on most of the main channels and the unsightly mast and pigeon perch came down.
Even to day Freeview is not very good where I live!

Thank you David.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts