Scanning your pics

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi all.

I just bought a hp photosmart all in one. As some of the guys know I had problem setting up.

But its nothing like my old conked out lexus. This is a lot more complicated.

I can scan a picture to pc and guess what? there endeth all hope of working out the next step. HP don't give me a step by step idiot guide to cutting, sizing or where the photo sits on the page.

Any help on how to do things and create photo books welcome.

Thanks

G

2 thoughts.

Firstly, my 'all-in'one' printer has a separate editing programme attached. Curious yours does not.

Secondly have a look at the HP web page as there may be a download available there.

If you can get the pictures downloaded to a hard drive then there are many free software programmes that will allow editing,

or am I misunderstanding the problem?

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi Scotch Lad

What I can do at the moment is put a picture in and scan to pc.

I click done then another page appears called the library and thee is the photo. 001jpg. Now I have found that if I right click on the photo I see edit at the top. I have been playing with the crop.and I can save what I do. It goes automatically to the library. On this system you can create a photo book!!!

I get the book up choices wedding/everyday but it appears there fixed sizes. This would take for ever to explain, why can't they just give me a step by step guide so I can learn how to do stuff. I'm trying do do a book of photos for my daughters birthday, I know I can just print off, and buy an album, but I so wanted to do several photos on each page from birth to date.

I waffling here, I don't know anybody who can come and show me. So it's really difficult to explain on here unless someone else has an hp photosmart all in one. C4580.

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Smiley

My mum bought one for her and my daughter, have you sorted it yet?

Sophie scanned something in tonight for her and posted it on facebook perhaps she can help you?

Let me know.

Allyson

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Smiley

I've forwarded your email address to Allyson and I've just noticed that I spelt her name incorrectly in my email, sorry Allyson.

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Smiley

I've forwarded your email address to Allyson and I've just noticed that I spelt her name incorrectly in my email, sorry Allyson.
Hi Parsky

I will forgive you, but what I would like is info when will practical Caravan put in the drop down box after Bailey Pagaeant for Burgundy! :(

I would like to sell my van in the caravan season when people are looking to buy caravans, not when no one is looking!

ALLyson

:)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Allyson

I sent an email to admin at Haymarket this morning but the I received a reply to say that our administrator was 'out of the office.'

I'll try again tomorrow (later today actually) but I can't promise anything because the mods don't work for Haymarket.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts