Scarborough

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
West Ayton Caravan Club Site - only if you are a member though. Handy for Scarborough, great fish and chippy, pub serving meals and a fish restaurant in the village.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes, would agree with Mike. Was on West Ayrton last June and would recommend. Also consider the new CC site just opened last year up the road at Bridlington.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Good dog walk at WA as well, Walkers is the fish and chip restaurant to go for and the pub opposite walkers is one we go to for lunch fairly frequently and you'd be hard pressed to beat it for the price. However there are a number of good CL's in the area that are much cheaper. Park and ride worth considering in season.

Aug 15, 2009
Visit site
lebberston is lovely, really nice showers etc no play park but big field in the middle my kids love to cycle round the edge of the playing field not far to scarborough,filey or bridlington. Also st helens in the park is really nice big play park for kids too. great showers too.

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Laura
So glad you have put St Helens as a recomendation as i have booked up for end of July.
smiley-cool.gif

Joanne

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I would recomend Filey if you want to go a little but further!! i have my caravan at a prive campsite down there for a year and its brill

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts