Scooping the poop or not!!!!!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 29, 2007
Visit site
Steve/Lisa, Like I said, if I can get to my dogs deposit then I will. However, if it comes to crawling 10 feet under a bush on my stomach in overgrown areas I'll take the dog wardens advice. Where I have left it there's not been a maintainence worker for years, nor is there likely to be!

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
got to be honest, i think people are 'barking up the wrong tree'. most people who coment on this forum are responsible and would clean up after their dog/s if they foul in an area that would be a problem! however, i agree with Chrisbee, if they s**t in the woods along with the bears what's the problem?

gar

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Lisa for your kind words of support.

Now William!

I have always picked up after my dogs and personally would guide my dogs away from going into undergrowth so that it is more convienient for me to collect the deposit's. Ok so the waste goes to land fill, but surely that is the best place for it. Unless of coarse you are trying to condone "fly tipping" as well.

I am certainly not paranoid about dog waste but I do detest those who will not pick up, or have no intention of being respectfull towards others.

Steve L.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts