Second Lockdown πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Page 45 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 24, 2014
Had second jab last week. Last time arm slightly sore, this time incredibly painful, and its knocked madam right off her feet. She was quite badly last time, but this time, and talk about moaning :(

Jan 3, 2012
Had second jab last week. Last time arm slightly sore, this time incredibly painful, and its knocked madam right off her feet. She was quite badly last time, but this time, and talk about moaning :(
I know how she feels my arm was very painful when i had my second jab

Nov 16, 2015
Nothing new for Mrs H, if I try to sneak an extra pint before her red wine.

Mar 14, 2005
I have been grocery shopping today, I was absolutely dismayed to find that in our Aldi, I counted 8 (out of about 30 in the shop) people in the shop not wearing a face mask, including 1 long term member of staff.

Do they think it's all over?

I'm seriously thinking of going back to getting things delivered.

Jan 3, 2012
I have been grocery shopping today, I was absolutely dismayed to find that in our Aldi, I counted 8 (out of about 30 in the shop) people in the shop not wearing a face mask, including 1 long term member of staff.

Do they think it's all over?

I'm seriously thinking of going back to getting things delivered.
We have our food delivered because i keep wondering the same thing (y)

Jul 18, 2017
Noticed the same in LIDL on Wednesday and it was young people. I thought there was an obligation on shops to ensure that people wore masks unless there was a medical reason.

Nov 11, 2009
Noticed the same in LIDL on Wednesday and it was young people. I thought there was an obligation on shops to ensure that people wore masks unless there was a medical reason.
Shops would find it very difficult to strictly enforce mask wearing as the staff could face abuse or worse. It’s really up to people’s social responsibility but unfortunately some don’t even possess a modicum of such. However in our area most people still adhere to mask wearing but hand sanitiser availability seems to have reduced at the entrance points. But I generally carry my own squiffy bottle anyway.
Cases in the SW are rising in all areas covered by the local BBC

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts