Second Lockdown πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Page 45 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Had second jab last week. Last time arm slightly sore, this time incredibly painful, and its knocked madam right off her feet. She was quite badly last time, but this time, and talk about moaning :(

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Had second jab last week. Last time arm slightly sore, this time incredibly painful, and its knocked madam right off her feet. She was quite badly last time, but this time, and talk about moaning :(
I know how she feels my arm was very painful when i had my second jab

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Nothing new for Mrs H, if I try to sneak an extra pint before her red wine.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have been grocery shopping today, I was absolutely dismayed to find that in our Aldi, I counted 8 (out of about 30 in the shop) people in the shop not wearing a face mask, including 1 long term member of staff.

Do they think it's all over?

I'm seriously thinking of going back to getting things delivered.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I have been grocery shopping today, I was absolutely dismayed to find that in our Aldi, I counted 8 (out of about 30 in the shop) people in the shop not wearing a face mask, including 1 long term member of staff.

Do they think it's all over?

I'm seriously thinking of going back to getting things delivered.
We have our food delivered because i keep wondering the same thing (y)

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Noticed the same in LIDL on Wednesday and it was young people. I thought there was an obligation on shops to ensure that people wore masks unless there was a medical reason.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Noticed the same in LIDL on Wednesday and it was young people. I thought there was an obligation on shops to ensure that people wore masks unless there was a medical reason.
Shops would find it very difficult to strictly enforce mask wearing as the staff could face abuse or worse. It’s really up to people’s social responsibility but unfortunately some don’t even possess a modicum of such. However in our area most people still adhere to mask wearing but hand sanitiser availability seems to have reduced at the entrance points. But I generally carry my own squiffy bottle anyway.
Cases in the SW are rising in all areas covered by the local BBC

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
A general update. Today Two Mills North Walsham is still operating a very strict Covid protection policy. Reception shop info desk shut. Minimal toilet /showers. Masks and social distancing maintained. I’m happy. Pretty well every where else in North Norfolk is the same. No complaints from us. I read in the DT Saturday that even with my. Two jabs of OAZ I can still catch C19 but not necessarily life threatening. Sorry to say with knee surgery on the horizon my mask will still get used and large gatherings avoided. Not wishing to be pessimistic I do hope the relaxations on the 19th July don’t result in a fourth lockdown. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
It’s only sensible for the sites to adhere to the extant legislation and regulations. Unlike one of our local pubs on the night England beat Germany. The beer garden was all laid out for SD, service from a hatch etc. But numbers had crept up. On full time such was the euphoria that everyone got together fir a large group photo. Somewhat like the end of year school photo. The sin was compounded by the presence of mine hosts in the photo. But to make matters worse putting it on Facebook and other social media sites brought it to the attention of others. Net result many having to self isolate as there was a positive case and pub closed down for a period as hosts are self isolating too.

It will be better after 19 July when the U.K. population will be so happy to take responsibility for living with Covid, or giving infections a boost as a way to improve herd immunity to counter the slow progress on vaccinations, which is well down compared to the earlier springtime daily figures .

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Clive
The jab numbers are certainly down but from what I see the populace age and groupings are different . Us blue rinsers and over 40s we’re desperate for a jab. We are now to a hardcore who are not so enthusiastic, sadly.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Clive
The jab numbers are certainly down but from what I see the populace age and groupings are different . Us blue rinsers and over 40s we’re desperate for a jab. We are now to a hardcore who are not so enthusiastic, sadly.
It has been reported but not officially confirmed that the availability of Pfizer vaccine is less than earlier this year and whilst the deliveries are on time quantity is the issue. And the younger cohorts are advised to have the Pfizer. They are facing longer waits for their appointments too. Presumably AZ is being stockpiled for our boosters.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/16/covi...may-threaten-uks-roadmap-to-freedom-14780403/

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts