Seitz blinds

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Good morning
I bought an old 1998 Fiat Ducato Eura Mobil Sport in the late summer, our first motorhome and its in really good condition, we took it on a trip around the Lake District and then a trip around Europe, but I am currently doing some renovation/repairs on it, while its off road for the winter (and not in as much use) nothing major small repairs like things missing or come loose, not working etc.

One of the jobs I am trying to do is fix one of the window blinds, its the largest window and its a Seitz window with the cassette type blinds where the flynet pulls down from the top and the blind pulls up from bottom. Well the blind is tatty and torn in places, been repaired but the edges are catching when you roll it up and down as well as having lazy tensioning. I have took it all out and priced a replacement around £80.00 for the size. I've heard you can buy the material to repair the blind yourself, and was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy the material from, beige or cream on one side (silver foil on the other)

It looks like quite an easy job to do just slides out and then cut the material to length and slide it on to the top and bottom runners.

Thanks
Paul

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts