Self Level on Mondeo Estate

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has any advice on self leveling. I have just priced a Mondeo Estate 155 PS 2.2 TCDI and self leveling is an option to purchse. Would like some info. before I commit to buying.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
My experience started with Montego many years ago fitted with BOGE brand self levelling units badged as Leyland Parts!

When I moved onto Volvo's I purchased BOGE Nivomat self levellers and fitted myself for very reasonable cost to company and personal cars.

Local Auto Factors were a little blank at times but a quick call to BOGE tech desk sorted what was needed.

If th Mondeo has BOGE Nivomat or similar I would go for the self levellers.

No doubt others have other experiences ;-)

Aug 1, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

we had a mondeo 2 litre 130hp tdci estate until recently.the rear suspension was great for towing especilly when putting dog,cadac,tv etc in the boot as well as caravan on the back.even with the rear suspension as it was the car still went through front tyres every 10,000 miles so be carefull pulling away especially uphills(wet or dry).the fuel economy was great,we used to get 40 mpg locally and 36 mpg towing.it towed like a train and we only sold it as we now have a twin axle van which is heavier. mark

Aug 1, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

we had a mondeo 2 litre 130hp tdci estate until recently.the rear suspension was great for towing especilly when putting dog,cadac,tv etc in the boot as well as caravan on the back.even with the rear suspension as it was the car still went through front tyres every 10,000 miles so be carefull pulling away especially uphills(wet or dry).the fuel economy was great,we used to get 40 mpg locally and 36 mpg towing.it towed like a train and we only sold it as we now have a twin axle van which is heavier. mark

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts