Selling my caravan

Jun 17, 2018
Visit site
How do you go about selling your caravan on this site, I’ve only had it 5 weeks and we went on our first outing and really enjoyed it but realised that it’s too big for just the two of us and the dog but would like to buy a smaller one to replace it

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
As the Prof has so helpfully pointed out, there is no facility on this website for private sales, although free classified advertising can be done using the coupon printed in the magazine
Why not part exchange it?

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if the OP was confused by the "For Sale" tab at the top of the page? Otherwise, can't disagree with Parksy's Part Exchange suggestion. Going to a dealer should give you the opportunity to see (and, possibly, try) a selection of different models, sizes and layouts.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Batman1957 said:
You are right I was thrown by the for sale sign but have since contacted a dealer thanks

To be honest I'd have thought that the owners of this website would have used the For Sale tab to allow forum members to sell their caravans / accessories but when I asked them about it (when it was Haymarket) the response was err, less than positive. :dry:
The caravans for sale are only from dealerships

Jun 17, 2018
Visit site
I think it would be good banter between members to be able to sell bits and bobs to each other but alas no, if that’s their rules we must follow them Parsky

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts