Selling you caravan website

Oct 18, 2006
Visit site
Today i have come across a website with the sole purpose of selling tourers and statics. I had looked at using the practical caravan website but at £37i thought no chance.I am currently using adtrader and autotrader along with ebay and someone had the cheek to offer me £1300 most likely to be a dealer. My caravan is worth just under £4k, i have seen 2 dealers selling for this money infact one dealer was selling the same model as mine Elddis Hurricane xl1000 1994 for £4295. So i did a brief search on google an found www.onlinecaravans.co.uk and for £27 it is unlimited time for adcertising 4 pics and unlimited editing of the ad and it remains online until you sell it and remove the ad yourself.

I am a bit disappointed at the lack of responce i have had. At the end of the day a dealer will only be putting a warranty onto the caravan which i can not do myself. I have cleaned mine thoughroughly and vacumed it, i know everything is working as i had it out on site last weekend. I now just needs someone to part with cash and they in return will get a good investment.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts