Semi Permanent site?

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

The missus and I are considering buying our first caravan and are in need of experienced peoples views / ideas.

The situation is this:

We plan on emigrating in May 2015 to Estonia and will be building a home out there on a plot of land we own, currently we live in Herts and our tenancy runs out end of next month. We are thinking of buying a caravan and living in it until we leave next year, then taking it with us and living in it their for a while until the build is complete.

Perhaps a silly question but is it possible to live in a van here for 8-9 months? what kind of sites are available to pitch our caravan on?

Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

Sid.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Sid, welcome to the forum. :)
Your question is not a silly one, people do live full time in tourers for a variety of reasons.
There is an extensive thread full of information and advice on permanent caravanning written by caravanners who decided to live full time in their touring caravans, Click Here for the archived topic.
The first post will show my avatar picture and details but I've never been a full timer, my details only appear because I searched the archive and found the topic.
Your query was moved to the General message board so that it will be seen by more forumites and attract more replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts