sequoia parc/ Garangoire

Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
greetings,

Now that brittany ferrys have started the 2010 summer bookings we are thinking of booking for next summers holiday.

Looks like its either Sequoia Parc or Le Garangoire in the vendee,

I would love some opinions on these sites, we will be travelling with our seven year old and a baby, and have a twin axle so nice size pitches wih good axcess is a bonus.

Many thanks to any replies.

Darren

Mar 15, 2008
Visit site
We too have a twin axle and have booked Sequoia Parc on the basis that their pitches are 140m2 - when booking I also included a note asking for easy access. They replied they could not guarantee easy access but would certainly honour the request if possible.

See you there.

Mike Mc

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Have been to sequoia parc, a very busy site but very clean and a good swimming pool complex,need to get there for when the pool opens if you want a sunbed for the day.

Lots of statics and pitches were supposed to be grass but previous people used a groundsheet so was muddy.

Had a big pitch but was long could get car down side of van and awning,but they are not all like this,but some had trees in the middle.

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
We went to Sequia last year and La Garangoire this year. Both great sites. The pool at Sequoia is much bigger but as already commented you have to be there early to get a sun bed. Probably the same at La Garengoire. We never bothered while we were either site just used the pool and went again. The resteraunt at Seqoia is better (certainly more charecter)The pitches are great at both. We probably had a better holiday and I prefer it at La Garangoire but that me be because of the weather. It can be very busy with traffic arround Sequoia but as I say both are very good sites.

Enjoy..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts