Service Area on M6 Toll - between Junctions T6 and T7

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
According to the M6 Toll

web site blurb on this service are, it can accommodate 52 lorries, 25 coaches, 350 cars and 6 caravans. Sounds good; but what about pulling in for a re-fuel: is there the space to allow a long outfilt to re-fuel without giving the driver great anxiety over complex manoeuvres !!

Thanks

John

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Plenty of room to manoever John

You have the parking/services on the left as you enter the complex and the petrol/diesel on the right.You can access the fuel easily on the way in and the way out.

There is plenty of room on the lorry park should the caravan area be full.

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Plenty of room to manoever John

You have the parking/services on the left as you enter the complex and the petrol/diesel on the right.You can access the fuel easily on the way in and the way out.

There is plenty of room on the lorry park should the caravan area be full.
Hello John G; thank you very much; indeed; some of the petrol fill ups seem so narrow and short that, on occasion I have simply done a 'drive through' not even attempting to stop and fill up. This is good though; thank you again.

John

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
On our local radio station BBC WM a comment was made asking why have a service area on the M6 Toll road.The reasoning being that the only reason that you pay lots of money to use the road is to get along quicker than staying on the M6 ,therefore if you then stop and use the services that benefit is lost.

Discuss!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I pay to use toll roads in france without a second thought but then they are never as expensive per mile the the M6 Toll having said that I would probably pay anyway to avoid Brum,now lets start a real fight!Why do disabled drivers get a discount when they dont have to use it they like any one else has a choice,(as a point of interest I have a daughter with a disability before I am hung drawn and quartered like my namesake was)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
On our local radio station BBC WM a comment was made asking why have a service area on the M6 Toll road.The reasoning being that the only reason that you pay lots of money to use the road is to get along quicker than staying on the M6 ,therefore if you then stop and use the services that benefit is lost.

Discuss!
Have you tried travelling with 3 small children, all of whom need regular loo stops! These services tend to be quieter and we can '***' in and out!

TRENDING THREADS