Service pitches

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Following a far from perfect hip replacement last August I am no where near as mobile as I was, and now ideally need to use service pitches.
The question is how to find them, does a listing exist anywhere of sites that have service pitches, trawling through the normal site books isn't easy and the Camping and Caravan Club doesn't even say if they are available.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
It's probably a case of finding a site that looks OK via Internet or magazines and then ringing the site to see if they have serviced pitches and book one. :cheer:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
On the C&CC site finder website after you've entered the area you wish to visit, to the left below is a dialogue box marked 'Refine Your Search'.
From the drop-downs you can enter the radius from you choice in miles,your unit type i.e. motorhome, caravan or tent, and 'Pitch Type' for ehu, grass, hardstanding etc; Try choosing Full Facility from this set of drop-downs and hopefully sites which have fully serviced pitches available in addition to the other pitches should show up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts