Shortages of favourite beverage

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Anseo, have you thought of ordering them to be delivered. You can get some good bottled/canned beers (probably wasted on your Celtic tastebuds after years of Tennants and McEwans 70bob) from Morrisons via Amazon! ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Hutch
Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Anseo, have you thought of ordering them to be delivered. You can get some good bottled/canned beers (probably wasted on your Celtic tastebuds after years of Tennants and McEwans 70bob) from Morrisons via Amazon! ;)

Good suggestion Thingy, and yes our Scottish beer and lager big name brands are cra pis barely worth drinking.

Many of the German beers do it for me as does a stout type like Guinness, Murphy's or Beamish.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Good suggestion Thingy, and yes our Scottish beer and lager big name brands are cra pis barely worth drinking.

Many of the German beers do it for me as does a stout type like Guinness, Murphy's or Beamish.
I have friends who live in Scotland they also like there Guinness ;)

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Possibly you just need to be less choosy. Whatever you want the supermarkets have several alternatives and if you do not see the label first you will often never know the difference.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Lidl's do litre bottles of Leffe blonde and Braun

Reactions: Anseo
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Aldi are just around the corner they sell great beer there sell John Smiths & Carling Steinhauser German Lager might see what this is like myself

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts