SINGLE PARENTS

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Since my wife died at the end of last year I have realised how couply all the clubs we belong to our, My 6yr old still enjoys seeing all her friends but it's not so good for me! the stream comes up in forums about lone caravanning (all those clubs are orientated to those more mature caravanners) so are we going to do anything about it as a younger group of singles with children?

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
So sorry to hear of your circumstances Martin. I'm not in the same boat as you so can do little other than give this thread a bump and make one suggestion: My daughter is a single parent and she has been on a couple of camping holidays through "single with kids" (sorry no idea how to post a link-google it). She has a tent but she said a few folks had camper vans and one or two had caravans. May be worth a look for contacts. Oh and you could try reposting in "general" as you may get more replies

mel

Apr 23, 2005
Visit site
Martin,

You havn't said where u live so can only recommend the Christchurch site in Forest of Dean. Seemed to us a very friendly place at the weekend when a lot of units including tents arrive.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Martin,

You havn't said where u live so can only recommend the Christchurch site in Forest of Dean. Seemed to us a very friendly place at the weekend when a lot of units including tents arrive.
Thanks for that but far to expensive! I thougfht the CS we're going to for half term was dear at

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Martin,

Hi Martin,

I too have been searching for a club of some sort for single parents...... i've not had much luck! :(

A few for single folk... nice folk i'm sure, but not in my age range.

If you do happen to come across anything, please would you let me know??

Thanks in advance

Kay

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Oooops... posted in wrong place (new on here)

I too have been searching for some sort of single parent club... with no success :(

If you do happen across anything Martin, please post it up..

Thanks inadvance (and hope !)

Kay

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi Martin,

I too have been searching for a club of some sort for single parents...... i've not had much luck! :(

A few for single folk... nice folk i'm sure, but not in my age range.

If you do happen to come across anything, please would you let me know??

Thanks in advance

Kay
which part of the country are you?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts