Site to live on short term (West Mids)

Aug 14, 2022
Visit site
Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction for looking for a site which allows residency?

I am considering buying a caravan to move into while i look for a house but need a site somewhere around Stourport on Severn, Bridgnorth, Ironbridge, Bewdley etc. Basically not a million miles away from Stourbridge due to travelling to work.

A total newbie in hope of some input from people in the know!

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
You’re not likely to find an residential site which will take you. Residential sites 99% of the time have purpose built park homes, sometimes statics. What you can do is stop at holiday sites but you’ll have to shift every 28 days. Some sites will specify that the are “for holidays only”. But as long as you can find at least two understanding sites which you can alternate between you’ll be OK.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Your best bet is to find a seasonal pitch which will allow longer term residency.
There are a few listed for Worcestershire on UK Campsite
that were shown by typing 'seasonal pitches West Midlands into Google search.
There are probably more, I only had a very quick look.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction for looking for a site which allows residency?

I am considering buying a caravan to move into while i look for a house but need a site somewhere around Stourport on Severn, Bridgnorth, Ironbridge, Bewdley etc. Basically not a million miles away from Stourbridge due to travelling to work.

A total newbie in hope of some input from people in the know!
We stayed on Redstone caravan site a site at end of Redstone Lane in Stourport for 2 1/2 years. In the winter months from Nov to end of Feb we stayed at Lickhill Caravan park.
You could start there, but remember you cannot stay on a caravan park 12 months of the year and you need a valid address for the car registration, insurance and your driving licence.

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
Your best bet is to find a seasonal pitch which will allow longer term residency.
There are a few listed for Worcestershire on UK Campsite
that were shown by typing 'seasonal pitches West Midlands into Google search.
There are probably more, I only had a very quick look.
I thought even on a seasonal pitch, you had to disappear every 28 days, or is that just a Caravan Club thing?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts