Site Vandals

May 3, 2006
Visit site
I fail to understand why sites bother to have rules (other than Health & Safety regs, when they never seem to apply them.

My experiences over the last 3 years is vanalism on mainly toilets and showers unfortunately all in Cornwall.

When asking members of staff about it they just say that the problem is catching them, but never put forward a suggestion to prevent it happening.

I must cost the site owners a fortune.

Has anybody had similar experiences.

Regards

Les

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Les, No vanalism here on the site that I work at, not heard of any sites locally been vanalised either, mind you there is on site patrols here day and night, plus the cameras. Liz

May 3, 2006
Visit site
Hi Liz

I think you have hit the nail on the head

Some sites are prepared to invest in day & night security patrols plus a few cameras others just clean up and wait to clean up again

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. a little while ago you accused me of grovelling to the owner of Plassey Leisure Park for a free/reduction in fees in return for my favourable comments on the site. Here I now see you have stooped to the lowest form of human life by placing a fellow human being in an awkward situation by actually asking for a freebee. If Liz refuses you will call her miserable and if she agrees it will be on the same playing field as Mr. Blair from the Lower House accepting free holidays. At least he does not appear to be blatently open and asking for the freebee. I hope you will declare this in the members interest book in the Upper House.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hello Lord B, take no notice of Colin, he is having one of his turns again, all I can suggest is humour him, until he recieves his treatment, your reward awaits, but do not tell Colin, p.s it's got to be a firm booking though. Regards Liz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Liz it is not a funny turn as you have stated. I am standing up for my name and rights in what is supposed to be a fair country. I am on this earth to put right the wrongs and any under handed business of any kind I come across I will bring to book. We used to have a monthly magazine in south Wales called REBECCA which brought to attention all the evils of business and local/central government in Wales. I look upon myself to carry on this good work but to spread my wings throughout the UK.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Lord B, still do not worry about Colin, he is in a world of his own, it's that problem cropping up again, he might feel better later, not sure how long it lasts for, he must keep taking the pills. Liz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Liz all I can say is that as of yet I have not taken the red pill. I am on blood pressure and cholestral tablets but as I am feeling great I now only take them every other day. Touch wood since I retired three years ago my medical condition has been normal and I also feel fine.

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Colin,

You do not need to feel ill with high blood pressure or high cholesterol.

Only take your pills every other day if your GP says so,otherwise you are putting yourself at risk.

This is a serious statement Please take your medication as you have been instructed.

Don't want you to come to any harm.

Maureen

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Colin, glad to hear your not on the red pill, like me I have blood pressure and high cholestrol level, no tablets to be taken yet, as both are stable, regular checks are needed, otherwise I am normal, likewise. Liz

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
When I stopped at a site in Brecon last year, I walked into the toilets just as three small children ran out.

The little so and sos had put the plugs in each sink, put gods knows how much toilet paper in the sinks and then put both taps on.

Why would anyone want to do that regardless of their ages?

Lisa

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
I don't know Lisa, but the little darlings are about, you get to know when to go on site, these things we do watch out for and if they see owners,site wardens etc about it's all kept under control, so therefore showers, toilets are kept clean. Regards Liz

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts