Sites around Cambridge

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi All
Help /Advise needed please. We are looking at going to the Cambridge folk festival thus year, looking at the festival site details they don't cater for caravans so would like suggestions, recommendations for sites near the venue.
Ideally we don't want to be to far away but all suggestions will be gratefully received.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hello Atky,
You are in the wrong section, this is for Overseas enquiries, however I can recommend the Caravan Club Site at Cherry Hinton. You are a 5 minute walk from the bus into Cambridge centre, that passes very close to the Festival Site, within about 10 minutes.

Welcome to the Forum, I found it an excellent sourde of information when I took up caravanning 6 years ago.

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Bedford George. It should have been in the topic above this one. Have now moved it, thanks for the recommendation.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
atky7 said:
Thank you Bedford George. It should have been in the topic above this one. Have now moved it, thanks for the recommendation.
I moved the original posting to the correct message board and removed the 'extra' query

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts