sites in yorkshire...open now

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
hello everyone, im not normally stuck for a site but i cant find one in yorkshire (north) that is open, that suits me......i need to explain we normally use cc sites...and i cant find any of my site guides, i think the neighbour may still have them, im looking for a quiet site, good dog walk, electric near to a shop north yorks preferred. would like to go in next few weeks, so most if not all cc sites are still closed.(in and around this area) thankyou. ED

Jan 2, 2007
Visit site
Hi try St Helens in the Park it is not far from Scarborough,Pickering and all other places in North Yorkshire. it is open all the year,not sure what it is like as we do not realy use our caravan in winter. They advertise in the Practical Caravan mag, their tel no is 01723-862771. hope it is some use to you

Denise(Yorkshire)

G

Why don't you try the CC website. It has all the site details by County.

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
Hi try St Helens in the Park it is not far from Scarborough,Pickering and all other places in North Yorkshire. it is open all the year,not sure what it is like as we do not realy use our caravan in winter. They advertise in the Practical Caravan mag, their tel no is 01723-862771. hope it is some use to you

Denise(Yorkshire)
The name changed a few years ago - it is now just St Helens. I didn't find any shop nearby, but there is a big hotel within walking distance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts