sites near hull

Apr 20, 2008
Visit site
hi

sailing out of hull to rotterdam ,first time abroad.thinking of staying near hull the night before can any one recommend a site in that area

thanks in advance

colin

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not a lot of choice in and around Hull itself, but Burton Constable is a good choice, and not far from the ferry terminal. Adults only - there is a site at Little Weighton (sorry can't remember the name, but sure a search will find it). Couple of CL's, one at South Cave (under Market Weighton in the book) and one at Leconfield.

If I were to pick one - it would be Burton Constable as the drive to the ferries is much easier.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
hi colin lakeminster caravan park, hull road, beverley, is only 6miles from ferries phone 01482 882655,its got a small pub with food,fishing lakes,swimming pool not bad for an overnight stop,hope this helps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi colin lakeminster caravan park, hull road, beverley, is only 6miles from ferries phone 01482 882655,its got a small pub with food,fishing lakes,swimming pool not bad for an overnight stop,hope this helps
Wouldn't touch that one with a bargepole - from the outside it's very tatty, lots of van storage etc. Lots of people in the area don't use that one either. Plus although only 6 miles from the ferries, you have to travel down quite a busy road during the rush hour to reach the ferry terminal for the required time.

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Dear All,

I stayed at Lakeside which is between York and Hull, so it depends which way you are approaching from as to whether it is any use. I posted the review at

www.caravansitefinder.co.uk/parks/3053/reviews and it also appeared in the March issue of Practical Caravan.

Cheers

Nigel Donnelly

Editor

Practical Caravan

www.twitter.com/pcaravan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts