Small site, CL or CS with a indoor or outdoor pool

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi, i am looking for a small site, CL or CS with an indoor or outdoor pool. the cc dont list that when you are looking so i would have to check every single cl they list which could take forever lol.
id look at devon, cornwall, links, norfolk ( maybe), somerset, yorkshire, suffolk, sussex, wales, so most areas.

thanks before hand

jo

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi
Dont think you will find a swimming pool at a CL or CS site. The idea of these sites is that they are for a max of 5 vans, so are cheap and basic. You will find some with Toilets and showers tho.

Dougie....

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
thanks mark for that and yes i would love to know which one has a hot tub lol.
theres a cl in derbyshire with a pool, i cant find it grrr. theres little paddocks in ringwood dorset but thats adults only now:(. theres one i belive in norfolk. theres one in somerset but im looking for the one in devon i cant find it anymore unless im going mad lol.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The doog said:
Lower Wood Farm is a CL just outside Gt Yarmouth, and has a really nice indoor pool.

That looks like a nice site. But it's adults only. I think Jo wants one which accepts children. You're paying for the pool though.

Nightly Tariffs:-
Pitch (including 2 adults, electric ) - £17.00
Additional person - £5.00
Porch Awning - £2.00
Full Awning - £3.00

I've found a nice cl in Norfolk, (no pool obviously). £10 night, all in including free wifi, washing machine hookup etc. (But it's almost booked up for the rest of the peak season). I booked it last year.

Lisa

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
When we stayed there last October it was'nt adults only, the last two to three days coincided with half term. The only children were staying in the cottages. We had the site to ourselves for the whole ten days we stayed. If Lisa is right about the prices that is a lot more than we payed last year. Having said that it is a lovely site just avoid school holidays

Steve.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I've copied this off their website:
Lower Wood Farm Caravan Club CL is Adult Only. Set in a one acre private paddock adjoining our family cottage complex. Members enjoy shared use of the superb cottage complex facilities. Sunny pitches enjoy views across the open countryside.

Maybe the children were from the holiday cottages which are on the site? How much did you pay in October?

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts