Smart Electricity Meters

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 23, 2021
Visit site
I have tried looking for historical tracker data for last winter, but the link eludes me and I can only see data for today and a possible tomorrow. Same with Agile.

Viewing our consumption patterns over the past week Tracker seems the option. Yesterday Agile was showing up as the cheapest option followed by Tracker. Today it seems Tracker is the cheaper option?

If we were on Agile we will only have two peak periods which will be between 4pm and 5pm when we cook and those two are in the lower bracket of the peak period era. Most of the day we seem to be well below our current 28p.
Tracker historical data is in the Octoprice app, under Tracker Price (top menu option) Then scroll down on that page.

The fixed term exit fee for octopus is a new one on me. I was not aware they charged one. That might be worth a conversation with a support person.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Tracker historical data is in the Octoprice app, under Tracker Price (top menu option) Then scroll down on that page.

The fixed term exit fee for octopus is a new one on me. I was not aware they charged one. That might be worth a conversation with a support person.

I would like to thank you for all your input which has been very valuable to me and maybe others?

Reactions: Tobes

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts