Snuglux duo?

Jan 2, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone got (taken out a mortgage on their caravan)to buy a Snuglux duo bedding 'solution' for their caravan from 'Freedom is' ? If so how do you rate it? Is it good and do you get tied in Knots as you would in a sleeping bag? Alternatively has anyone got the Jonic 'Snoozy Wrap'? We intend to caravan for as much of the year as we can and would like a faster solution to making up our bed in our 2 berth caravan.

Thanks for any replies.

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Annie

Just had a look at these and they do seem good but very expensive. Have you looked at the Duvalay by Raskelf, which seems a similar system. This is a memory foam base in a cover with an attached shaped duvet (two tog choices) so like a sleeping bag but without the restrictions. There are no draughts and they roll up and go under the beds very easily. My only slight disappointment is the quality of the cover which is poly/cotton which has pilled rather quickly. I have also made my own system using a 4.5 tog duvet for the bottom and a 9.5 tog for the top using extra blankets if necessary. I then just roll these up first in half lengthways then roll both together to put away. Works very well and a fraction of the cost.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts