So what happened to the forum yesterday?

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
gremlin.gif

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Like your 'subtle' clue Sproket! Even recognised it as a - "Gremlin"'.
Must be 40 years since I had to watch that film with the kids. (Honest they made me!)

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I emailed Lizzie about the site being down yesterday morning, which she replied to very quickly but there was no one available to fix it until this morning.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Damian-Moderator said:
I emailed Lizzie about the site being down yesterday morning, which she replied to very quickly but there was no one available to fix it until this morning.
So a lifestyle that's 24/7 and has forum contributors 24/7 has to use a forum with 8/5 support?

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
RogerL said:
Damian-Moderator said:
So a lifestyle that's 24/7 and has forum contributors 24/7 has to use a forum with 8/5 support?

Now then. This forum is 'ighly technical and they have to get the person who knows exactly what they are doing. You can't have just anyone to turn it off and turn it back on again. :lol:

I suspect DD is right and someone unplugged something as shouldn't have been unplugged.
mel

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Mel said:
Now then. This forum is 'ighly technical and they have to get the person who knows exactly what they are doing. You can't have just anyone to turn it off and turn it back on again. :lol:

I suspect DD is right and someone unplugged something as shouldn't have been unplugged.
mel

It will be the night security guard who has found a nice warm place for a kip, but the noise from the cooling fans on the server will be keeping them awake, so off with the switch... ah! nice & quiet now :evil:

Funny..... But It always seems to happen on a weekend :dry:

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
RogerL said:
It must be the policy assumption that ALL caravanners go away EVERY weekend so NO-ONE uses the forum at weekends.

That's not a safe assumption in this day and age, as even a techno-dinosaur like me takes her laptop in the 'van if I know there's free wi-fi on site. (Ok Roger, I know it was only said tongue-in-cheek) It wasn't just the weekend anyway, I couldn't get onto the site yesterday morning.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Cynth, sadly I take my laptop in the caravan as well - have to do something while SWMBO is watching soaps or Strictly !

I use a 3 dongle as some free wifi connections aren't secure.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts